The M-3 is designed by operators for use by operators. Its 3800 c.i. is thoughtfully organized for the gear you must pack and how you must organize it. For example, an integral scabbard handles your tactical rifle with optics. Pockets are cut to fit current military issue radios. Strategic layers of pockets allow you to layer your gear according to how frequently you access it. Tough 1000d Cordura, heavy stitching and robust zippers are built to last. And yet, the pack distributes weight comfortably. Weight 8 lbs.
- Side-mounted sleeves for two hydration systems have a dual use as ammo racks or for compact MOLLE-mountable items.
- Long pockets are perfect for bladders, tripods and radios.
- High quality, extremely comfortable harness and waist belt. Compact for use with body armor and other gear, yet supportive.
- Wide-bottom Backscabbard™ lets you carry rifle butt down or muzzle down.
- Double compartment top lid with wide opening access. Full array of MOLLE-compatible webbing.
- Stowable compression and auxiliary load attachment straps.
- Rifle rest between outer pockets.
- Pull out rain cover included.
- Drainage and cleanout for bottom of scabbard.
- Removable butt cover fully covers a weapon up to 60" in length.
- Super-comfortable internal frame and padding system. Customizable aluminum stays and fully adjustable harness allow a perfect fit.
- Easy pull silent zipper pulls on YKK coil zippers.
- Has both top-loading and front-loading access.
- Zip-out shelf divides upper and lower chambers, and allows conversion to a single large load bay.
- Padlock webbing on the inside of both doors.
- Mesh pockets and tuck pockets organize the interior.
- Rear wall compartment sized for large PRC-117 style radios.