(1) McMillan Hunter fiberglass stock with monte carlo cheekpiece.
(2) McMillan G30 long action. Barrel threads and the chamber are cut to critical tolerances and fit by hand. The barrel axis is perfectly in line with the bolt axis. The bolt face and action face are perpendicular to the barrel axis. The action is pillar-bedded into the stock and the barrel is free-floated. All dimensions are held to competition benchrest standards.
(3) Recoil lugs are surface ground on both sides and pinned to the receiver to produce a perfectly square mating between the action face and the barrel shank.
(4) All barrels are premium-selected, hand-lapped, match-grade barrels from the finest barrel makers in the country. Barrels are stainless steel with a matte finish and a target crown.
(5) A machined one-piece aluminum hinged floorplate.
(6) A custom Jewell trigger is provided.
(7) Accessories are available, including scope, bipod, cleaning equipment and other options.
(8) Premium scope bases are included as standard.